Employment, Pensions & Benefits
The labour market, and the employment laws, are evolving all the time. The plans for a new national pension system are also causing much debate. This situation requires flexibility from companies, coupled with pressure to be aware of the latest developments. Whether your company operates domestically or in the international arena, the employment lawyers at Rutgers & Posch can help you.
Chambers about the Employment team:
“Rutgers & Posch has a real practical approach and balances the interests of the parties involved.”
Legal500 about the Employment team:
‘We frequently work with this team in international projects as they are very responsive and provide excellent, but usable advice’.
‘The team is commercially focused and appreciates the concerns corporate clients face in these difficult times’.
Our primary area of focus is strategic employment law, and we frequently assist with mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations and co-determination processes. Our particular areas of expertise include privacy, pensions and remuneration structures, Our employment lawyers also assist clients as sparring partners with experience of day-to-day employment law issues. They also frequently draft, review and negotiate contracts and advise on flexible labour arrangements.
We advise and litigate on:
- Employment contracts, and employment terms
- Flexible labour relationships
- Executive appointments and dismissals
- Individual and collective dismissal cases
- Co-determination processes
- Collective employment law, including collective bargaining agreements and redundancy schemes
- Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships and reorganisations
- Integrity investigations and policy
- Discrimination and equal treatment
- Dismissals for poor performance
- Non-compete clauses